When you team with Jacobs Plus, hard issues become softer.
- Creating the right tone at the top
- When executive reputation matters: Telling your story during transitions -- and other events
- Translating ‘sustainability’ into words people understand –
and act on
- Teaching employees how to talk – about performance and careers and compensation
- Uncovering research that helps drive communications strategy
- Tackling thought leadership with the right differentiation
With lots of fore- and after-thoughts, our experiences have birthed a blog – communicating by design or cbyd – and a series of to-be published workbooks about what we do and how to do it.
Now for a plug from the website’s sponsor:
- Ever wonder about best ways to drive change home – and max the power of change- communications? Coming soon from Barbara is Campaigning: How to win the hearts and minds (and change behavior) of those around you during times of fear, uncertainty, and doubt.
- The first segment? Map It! Compelling methods to organize and sell change inside through mapping. Ask for your free preview of “five ways to map change” here – and now.